Recipe: Perfect My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash ????
My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash ????. Great recipe for My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash ????. The green beans are cooked in a littke lemon and salted water. You can make pan seared scallops, broiled scallops, bacon wrapped scallops, and even baked scallops.
Mash has potato butter and fresh parsley. #Mainmeal#fish LazyCook HK. Stir in garlic, and cook for a few seconds until fragrant. Add scallops, and cook for several minutes on one side, then turn over, and continue cooking until firm and opaque. You can cook My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash ???? using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash ????
- It’s 8 of Scallops.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked and thawed mixed fish (prawns, squid, mussels).
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes boiled and mashed in Butter.
- It’s 1 tbls of fresh Parsley for the mash.
- You need 1 cup of green beans.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch Salt.
Stir in lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve scallops immediately with lemon butter sauce, garnished with parsley, if desired. Place green beans into a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. Flip the scallops — if any stick to the pan, wait a few more seconds then try again, gently wiggling them side to side to help release them.
My Garlic Butter Scallops and fish medley, green beans & Mash ???? step by step
- Add the potatoes to boil in a saucepan. Add the Green beans to a little water with salt and lemon juice..
- Add the Garlic Butter to the frying pan and heat up but not boil. Add the Scallops and fry on one side for 2 minutes add more butter and spoon the hot butter baste over the scallops while frying then fry on the other Side. Cook on both sides until cooked through..
- Add the mixed cooked fish to the pan and fry for 1 minute to heat up.
- Add the parsley to the mashed potato and mix in. Plate up the mashed potato, strained green beans, and then the fish and pour some butter left on the pan over the scallops..
- Plate the mashed potato and veg, then add the Scallops and the mixed fish. Serve Hot.
Add the butter and garlic to the pan, and then swirl the butter around the pan as it melts. Cook another minute or two then take the pan off of the heat. Stir in the basil leaves and lemon slices. While the scallops cook, combine the melted butter and garlic in a small bowl. Remove the beans from the pan and place onto a plate.