How to Prepare Tasty Raspberry Vinaigrette
Raspberry Vinaigrette. Raspberry Vinaigrette is a fruity and naturally sweet vinaigrette recipe. It's great for spring and summer and adds a bright pop of raspberry flavor to any salad recipe. Fresh raspberries are shaken with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and a touch of honey for a quick and easy vinaigrette.
Store bought vinaigrette recipes often contain high fructose corn While raspberry vinaigrette is a classic salad dressing, it can also be used various other ways. This Raspberry Vinaigrette is ridiculously easy to make with a few pantry staples. It's sweet, tangy, delicious, and will make an ordinary salad stand out. ▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts ▼ My simple and easy Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe. You can cook Raspberry Vinaigrette using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Vinaigrette
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of raspberry jam.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard (I use brown, you can use Dijon, yellow, stone ground, whatever…).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot.
- It’s 2.5 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt to start.
- It’s a few of turns of black pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon or so).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of oil (vegetable or olive are fine).
See more ideas about raspberry vinaigrette, vinaigrette, homemade salad dressing. It's so simple and easy to make your own raspberry vinaigrette dressing recipe at home, and it's delicious! This raspberry vinaigrette is sweet-and-tart dressing that is so good on many salads. My go-to is my balsamic vinaigrette.
Raspberry Vinaigrette instructions
- Whisk all ingredients except for oil together in a medium bowl until all the sugar and salt are dissolved. Taste and adjust seasoning. Whisk in oil. That's it!.
- Enjoy. :).
But I have been branching out more lately, trying a few different flavors. This full bodied raspberry vinaigrette tastes delicious and uses only wholesome ingredients while still tasting satisfyingly sweet with no added sugar. During that time, I also made raspberry vinaigrette. This Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is bursting with flavor and it's super easy to make! This Summer Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is the perfect thing to liven up your summer salads.