Easiest Way to Make Perfect Crunchy Tuna Salad
Crunchy Tuna Salad. Cream cheese makes this tuna salad rich and creamy, diced carrot makes it crunchy, and red bell pepper makes it pretty. Add baby spinach or lettuce leaves, and serve on your favorite bread or as a. The herb-infused dressing in this healthy tuna salad recipe calls for equal parts Greek yogurt and low-fat mayo to keep it light.
This tuna salad is filled with nutritious veggies and the flavors of the Mediterranean. Crunchy Tuna & Feta Salad. by KeriGlassman Combine tuna and other veggies folded in shoestring potatoes to make this crunchy dish. You can have Crunchy Tuna Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Tuna Salad
- Prepare of tuna fish.
- You need of miracle whip.
- It’s of pickle relish.
- You need of Mustard.
- It’s of small green onion.
- Prepare of small yellow onion.
- You need of green olives.
- Prepare of small celery rib.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of celery seed.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- It’s of pepper.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except salad dressing and shoestring potatoes; mix well. Crunchy tuna salad is a great way to put a whole new spin on an old favorite. Make crunchy tuna salad with help from a chef and the owner of a New York catering service in this free video clip. Every once in awhile things line up just right.
Crunchy Tuna Salad step by step
- Chop All Veggies to desired sized pieces. Mix together in a bowl with pickle relish, mustard, miracle whip, and parmesan cheese. *(the green olives I used are feta cheese stuffed, my favorite! But any or none will do as well!).
- Open and drain tuna fish. Mix well into other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and desired spices if any. Mix Well..
- My Family enjoys this as "Toasted Tuna Sandwich" Night! We put it on Our favorite toast with crispy lettuce and it is Delicious! However I have also put this on Salads and Enjoyed it that way as Well! Yummo! Enjoy!.
Sometimes its big life things and sometimes its little things like this lunch. So, now my Crunchy Tuna Salad is lighter, leaner and still delicious and satisfying! In addition, I've started using a lower sodium brand of tuna and still don't notice any difference in the deliciousness or. My family has enjoyed this tuna salad for years. The salty crunch of the shoestring potatoes is a great complement to the creamy sweetness of the tuna and carrots.