Recipe: Yummy Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade
Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade. This dressing is good on any salad, especially salads containing chicken or shrimp. It's also a good marinade for pork tenderloin! Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette – Zesty dijon mustard, sweet maple syrup, and tangy golden balsamic vinegar lend bright flavors to this amazing Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Toss with a salad of apples, Cheddar and spinach, or serve over hot or room-temperature View image. Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I know Kitchen Quickie sounds dirty but it really isn't lol. You can have Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade
- It’s 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/3 cup of real maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
This is just a really quick and easy video. This one is for a Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette, you. A classic vinaigrette dressing for salad. It is wonderful on grain salads such as couscous and pasta, and great as a marinade for meats of all kinds.
Maple balsamic vinaigrette/marinade instructions
- In a small bowl mix together vinegar, mustard ,maple syrup and salt /pepper..
- When mixture is thoroughly combined ,start whisking briskly and slowly drizzle the olive oil in until its combined and the mixture is slightly thickened..
- You could skip this step by placing the ingredients in a jar shaking them until it becomes thick and isn't separated..
- I like to store in a mason jar in the fridge for up to a week..
- This is wonderful as marinade over pork and chicken. Just soak overnight..
- This makes 2 1/2 cups plus a little extra..
Real Organic Salad Dressing or Marinade made with Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil, Artisan Spice Blends Prima Vera Maple Balsamic is a rich sun dried tomato and Italian herb salad dressing, bread dip or marinade. Absolutely in love with this Cinnamon Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette! It's completely dairy free, deliciously creamy, and perfectly balanced between tangy and sweet from the. A sweet & tangy balsamic vinaigrette you can fix in minutes using simple pantry ingredients like olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar, spicy brown mustard, and maple syrup. Use this versatile vinaigrette as a quick & easy salad dressing, dip or marinade.