Recipe: Delicious Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing
Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream until dressing is thickened. Stir in the remaining blue cheese if desired. This is a classic vinaigrette recipe with the addition of creamy blue cheese.
Blue Cheese Vinaigrette is flavored with garlic, a little hot sauce, and some sugar to balance the saltiness of the blue cheese and the acidity of the vinegar. In Marie's Blue Cheese Vinaigrette dressing, the zest of vinaigrette dances with the tang of blue cheese, showcasing the best of both. Our Blue Cheese Vinaigrette is the power couple of dressings. You can have Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing
- Prepare 1/3 cup of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of blue cheese, I used gorgonzola.
This Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Salad Dressing is a bit different from a traditional, creamy blue cheese dressing. This has an oil and vinegar base and real blue cheese crumbles, which I love! Blue cheese is a strong flavor and it isn't for everyone. But if you are a fan, you'll love the strong flavor from this delicious vinaigrette.
Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing instructions
- Combine all ingredients except oil and cheese in bowl and whisk well, slowly whisk in olive oil to blend, add blue cheese. Whisk cheese hard to blend smooth or lightly for pieces of cheese..
- This is a great dressing for green salads, light and refreshing, not neavy. It is also good drizzled on vegetables and meats for a light tangy burst of flavor!.
Need a dressing to wow guests or a great dressing for a steak salad? This Crumbled Blue Cheese Vinaigrette won't disappoint. It's fast and easy to prepare. When I was in High School and College, my family would often celebrate special occasions at a favorite restaurant. In small city like Binghamton, NY, there weren't many fancy restaurants, but one restaurant stood out more than any other.