Recipe: Tasty Tuna Loaf
You can cook Tuna Loaf using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Loaf
- You need of potatoes.
- It’s of canned tuna.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of chopped chives.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper powder.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
Tuna Loaf instructions
- Boil potatoes until tender (ca 30 minutes).
- Peel potatoes and mash them.
- Add tuna and the egg, mix well.
- Add grated parmesan.
- Now add as much bread crumbs you need to make the mix solid enough.
- Add seasonings (salt, pepper, parsley, chives) and mix.
- Make it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Shape the mix to fit the loaf pan, then roll it into the bread crumbles you have left.
- Put into the loaf pan and spread some olive oil all over it.
- Cook in parchment paper at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Serve with mayonnaise to taste.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)