Easiest Way to Make Perfect Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. A bit of paprika gives pork chops a real kick of flavor with almost no effort. It's the perfect dish for easy weeknight cooking. Different types of paprika will give the chops different flavor, so feel free to experiment with hot, mild, bittersweet, and even smoked paprika to.
I first experienced smoked paprika on a trip to New Zealand several years ago in a sweet potato soup. At the time, smoked paprika could only be found in specialty stores or Penzeys. Soon after though, McCormick started selling it and promoting it as a spice, so it's much easier to come by, and. You can cook Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of onions, sliced or chopped.
- You need 100 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 stick of celery, chopped.
- It’s 4 of thick pork chops.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste / puree.
- You need 50 ml of hot water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Easy Pork Chop Casserole with Cajun SpicesBusy Lizzie Cooks. herbs, black pepper, smoked paprika, pork chops, chopped Pork Chop Casserole With Rice, Tomatoes, and PeppersThe Spruce Eats. beef broth, pepper, marjoram, thyme, pork chops, green. Pork chops seasoned with paprika served over a blend of sour cream, sauerkraut, onions and paprika. Don't be thrown off by the ingredients! I got this recipe from my aunt and was skeptical at first, but now it is one of my family's favorites.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.
If you've never had smoked paprika before, I highly recommend it. It's got a great deep flavor with just the If you like, though, they'd pair nicely with nearly any meaty main dish-fish, chicken, beef, pork, you name it. Great recipe for Vickys Sweet Apricot Glazed Pork, GF DF EF SF NF. As you can probably tell by the ingredients the glaze is very sticky and sweet! Vickys Butter Bean Stew with Chorizo and Paprika, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook.