How to Make Appetizing Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup. Hello friends welcome to my channel Today I'm sharing a" tomato soup recipe" if you like this video please don't forget to LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. Warm the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the jar of marinara sauce, chicken broth, cannellini beans, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt and pepper.
Meatloaf with spicy tomato sauce (aka gravy if you're a pretend Italian). When you're ready for a hot meatloaf sandwich, fry a slice of it in a little butter, then put between some soft bread with fresh onion and pickles and some leftover spicy tomato gravy or ketchup. A wide variety of spicy tomato soup options are available to you, such as pasty. You can have Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of smoked ham.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Valentina Hot Sauce.
See more ideas about tomato gravy, gravy, tomato gravy recipe. This spicy Indian Kadai Mushroom restaurant style is easy to make & makes a great dinner anytime. Classic Meatloaf with Tomato Soup Gravy ⋆ Vintage Mountain Homestead. This Southern tomato gravy is an old-fashioned tomato sauce, and it is delicious on biscuits.
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup instructions
- Chop the ham into small bits. Cook the ham in a pot add the tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Dip into a bowl add the hot sauce..
- Add the cheese and stir, serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
The easy roux is made with bacon drippings or butter. The tomato gravy is also an excellent way to use garden-fresh tomatoes. Bacon drippings or butter and flour make the roux for this simple tomato. A spin on a classic keto spicy tomato soup recipe. Indulge in this paleo and keto-friendly soup that the whole family will love!