Recipe: Delicious Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce
Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce. This year try rolling all your leftovers up into these Thanksgiving Egg Rolls from Delish.com. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spread a thin layer of cranberries. Next add a couple tablespoons of mashed potatoes, then stuffing, and then turkey.
They are a surefire Thanksgiving icebreaker and a great way to let your kids help out in the kitchen. If you don't have egg roll experience, don't fret. This isn't about the perfectly wrapped parcel; it's about the spicy, sweet, crunchy tastes of your favorite pies in. You can have Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce
- It’s of Turkey or Ham.
- Prepare of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s of Stuffing.
- Prepare of Egg Roll Wraps (can be found in produce section at store).
- You need of Egg (to brush wrap with).
- It’s of Cranberry Jelly.
- You need of Apple Cider Vinegar (regular vinegar is fine).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Yeah, leftovers are definitely better the next day, but no one wants to wake up in the days following Thanksgiving and eat all that turkey in the same. Thanksgiving Egg Rolls With Sweet-and-Sour Cranberry Sauce. Looking for a new and exciting way to eat your Thanksgiving leftovers? These Thanksgiving egg rolls are the perfect twist for repurposing those traditional leftover staples.
Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce step by step
- In medium size bowl, combine turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing.
- Scoop 1 spoon full of mixer onto a sheet of egg roll paper. NOTE: Be sure not to double up on paper.
- Before rolling completely, brush egg on last bit to seal the wrap.
- Should look like this after rolled.
- In large pan, pour in vegetable oil to approx halfway and heat on high. Once heated, reduce to a Medium/Medium-High heat and gently place egg rolls in oil. Carefully turn on occasion until a light golden color. REMEMBER: even after removed from the oil, the oil on the egg roll will keep cooking..
- SWEET&SOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE: combine cranberry jelly, vinegar, and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat. Remove from heat after combined thoroughly..
- And lastly, ENJOY!!.
For each egg roll, bring up bottom corner; fold in side corners and roll up. Bring down top corner; wet with small amount of water to stick. The sweet and sour sauce freezes well and can be used as a dipping sauce for chicken or a topping for an Asian-style hamburger. If you can only make a couple of. Southwestern Egg Rolls » Tide & Thyme.