How to Prepare Perfect Dal Chokha
You can cook Dal Chokha using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dal Chokha
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked Tur dal (split pigeon peas).
- It’s 4 of boiled potato cubes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sprout moong dal (green gram).
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves.
Dal Chokha instructions
- Heat oil in a kadai, then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, onion, tomato and hing cook for 1 minute..
- Then add sprout moong, potato turmeric powder, salt to taste, mix it, cover and cook for 2 minutes..
- Then add cooked toor dal, green chilli chopped. Cook it for 1 minute then serve it hot with rice, roti etc..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)