Recipe: Perfect Ground Turkey ???? Stroganoff
Ground Turkey ???? Stroganoff. In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
I tweaked it a bit to make it a little more healthy with ground turkey. NOTE: If you want your stoganoff sauce to be thinner, add chicken stock or water. In a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. You can have Ground Turkey ???? Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey ???? Stroganoff
- You need 1 pack (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk or creamer.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s of Egg noodles, cooked.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
This Ground Turkey Stroganoff recipe takes a classic recipe that is a family favorite for many and lightens it up and uses wholesome, real food ingredients. You won't find cream of anything soup in the ingredient list and I made some easy substitutions to make the overall dish lighter. The solution was this Ground Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff. This stroganoff recipe couldn't be easier to make and as I generally like to do, I made it all in my cast iron skillet.
Ground Turkey ???? Stroganoff instructions
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil your ground turkey until almost browned……
- Add to ground turkey your onion and garlic……sauté for several more minutes……..
- Now add your cream of mushroom soup, milk (OR creamer), bouillon cube, black pepper and paprika, cook for several minutes…..keep on low flame as you prepare your egg noodles……stir turkey mixture occasionally……
- Boil water for your egg noodles, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain egg noodles and place your desired amount into a bowl…….
- Place a serving of your delicious ground turkey ???? stroganoff over egg noodles……serve and enjoy ????!!!!.
There were several things that I did to make this recipe lighter, but still keep the flavor. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Add onion; cover and cook on high until tender. Twist it up – Making this dish with ground turkey cuts down on cooking time, but you can also use stew meat or flank steak instead. You may have to add a little more milk or water if the sauce gets too thick.