How to Prepare Tasty Turkey Noodle Soup ????
Turkey Noodle Soup ????. Turkey Noodle Soup from Delish.com is the perfect way to use up any leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Turkey noodle soup is still everything you love about the classic with the addition of some leftover turkey. Make it after all of your Thanksgiving guests are gone and enjoy the peace and.
You can make a terrific broth by simmering a turkey carcass along with some carrots, celery, onion, herbs, and spices—and then using that broth. Turkey Noodle Soup is the answer to leftover roasted turkey. Its broth is so healing and delicious, once combined with simple veggies and pasta your family will devour it in minutes. You can cook Turkey Noodle Soup ???? using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Noodle Soup ????
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 2 cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- Prepare 2 cans of low sodium beef broth (14.5 ounce).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked egg noodles.
This Turkey Noodle Soup is hearty, comforting and works great with leftover turkey! Includes tips for making with turkey carcass. Enjoy your noodle soup with turkey. Using your leftovers from Thanksgiving creates this warm and hearty soup that will warm you up and satisfy you and your family for dinner.
Turkey Noodle Soup ???? step by step
- In a large pot sauté ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid……
- Next sauté with ground turkey your onion, green pepper and garlic…….
- Now add : black pepper, oregano, diced tomatoes,beef broth and green beans, boil for 20 minutes…….
- Next add your egg noodles, continue to cook until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes more……
- Serve and enjoy ????!.
This easy homemade turkey noodle soup has tender turkey and vegetables with rotini noodles in a delicious tomato broth. The perfect way to enjoy leftovers! This homemade turkey noodle soup is one of our all time favorites and the perfect way to enjoy leftover turkey! When I make a big turkey. This turkey noodle soup is made without the turkey carcass – I just used shredded turkey meat.