Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage
Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage. In a bowl, combine walnuts, Parmesan and panko; sprinkle evenly over squash bowls and coat with cooking. Stuffed acorn squash is effortlessly pretty and easy. Easy Recipe: Kale Caesar Salad with Crispy Chickpeas
Prepare turkey sausage: In a medium bowl, combine sausage ingredients and mix well. Bright peppers are as lovely as they are healthy, with ample vitamin A and C. Our stuffed turkey peppers are filled with wild rice and turkey for a generous dose of protein and fiber. You can cook Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage
- It’s 3 of acorn squash.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of spicy Italian turkey sausage.
- It’s 1 of large leek.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 cups of baby kale.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 3 tsp of parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- You need 3 tbs of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of Red pepper flakes, optional.
Rich in vitamin A, acorn squash is loaded with flavor and provides its own elegant serving vessel. Pair this turkey sausage- and brown rice-stuffed squash with a Spoon sausage mixture into squash shells; place in prepared pan. Ingredients for Turkey Stuffed Acorn Squash. Kale Sausage Recipe Sausage Recipes Veggie Sausage Turkey Sausage Spicy Sausage Turkey Recipes Pork Recipes Chicken Recipes Recipies.
Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut the squash in half. Cut a thin slice off the round side of each squash half to create a stable base. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray. Place squash flesh side down on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil; bake until golden and tender, 40 minutes. Remove from oven; flip squash and set aside..
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add sausage; cook, breaking into coarse pieces, until brown, 6 minutes; transfer to a bowl. To same skillet, add remaining 2 teaspoons oil and leek; cook until leek is soft, 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook, 30 seconds. Add kale and toss; add broth. Cover and cook until kale is tender, 5 minutes; stir in sausage. Divide kale-sausage filling among squash..
- In a bowl, combine walnuts, Parmesan, panko and optional red pepper flakes; sprinkle evenly over squash bowls and coat with cooking spray. Broil until panko is golden, 2 minutes..
Acorn Squash with Kale and Sausage. Feel-good food: New research shows the vitamin C in acorn squash may help boost your mood. Ground Turkey Stuffed Acorn SQUASHLaaLoosh. acorn squash, egg, cooked brown rice, celery Sausage-Stuffed Acorn SquashJimmy Dean. soft bread crumbs, dried cranberries, shredded sharp cheddar Fire Roasted Garlic Turkey Chili Stuffed Acorn SquashCupcakes and Kale Chips. Acorn Squash with Kale and Sausage. Stuff a cleaned acorn squash's cavity with kale, turkey sausage, and panko for an Italian-inspired side.