Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Watermelon Sorbet
Watermelon Sorbet. Make this easy watermelon sorbet using just three ingredients and without an ice cream maker! Plus get tips on how to pick the sweetest watermelons this summer! Cut up the watermelon and remove all seeds.
I hope you like my recipe for a. The Creamy Watermelon Sorbet is one heaping cup watermelon cubes, one large frozen banana, and a squeeze of lime. It's creamy and totally perfect after the pool. You can cook Watermelon Sorbet using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Sorbet
- You need of whole Watermelon.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of lemon.
- You need of mint leaves.
- It’s of Black salt.
This Watermelon Sorbet has been one of them. Sure, it has plenty of sugar in it. This subtly sweetly watermelon sorbet screams summer. Before you sigh and say, "I don't have an ice cream maker," don't worry, you don't need one.
Watermelon Sorbet step by step
- Dice the watermelon into cubes. Do not worry about the seeds..
- Freeze them for one hour. Take them out and blend them. Halfway then, add mint leaves. Save few leaves for the garnishing. Add lemon juice, sugar and black salt. Blend it well..
- Strain it with soup strainer. Pour the mixture in any metallic box. I used steel box in my recipe..
- Freeze this for about 4 hours. And then using a fork scrape it well. For better results, repeat this process after freezing the mixture again..
- Now serve it chilled. Remember do not scoop it. Scrape it with the fork and add a bit of lemon juice, black salt on the top. Garnish it with mint leaves and a lemon slice..
All this lovely and impossibly smooth sorbet requires. Watermelon sorbet is an ideal refreshment during the heat of summer. It's a much loved flavor and combined with the iciness of sorbet. With the weather being so warm, this watermelon sorbet is the perfect cool treat after being out in the heat. This sorbet is only as good as your melon, so use the best fruit you can find (or grow).