Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce
- It’s of garlic clove.
- It’s of red pepper flakes, about 1/8 tsp or to taste.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of packet of star kist tuna packed in safflower oil.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of freeze-dried or fresh finely chopped parsley.
- You need of spaghetti.
- You need of fresh parmesan.
Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce step by step
- In a small pot, put the oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until garlic is tan color and then strain the oil into a 10" pan.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, and tuna mashing them as they heat.
- Cook until liquid is reduce to a sauce, remove from heat, cover, and keep warm..
- Cook Spaghetti to desired texture, strain and mix with the sauce..
- Serve with freshly grated parnesean cheese. NO SAWDUST CHEESE!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)