How to Make Perfect Healthy Mini Pancake
Healthy Mini Pancake.
You can have Healthy Mini Pancake using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mini Pancake
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toovar dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of green moong dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Jowar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of makai/corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour curds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of palak/spinach finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of methi leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of green garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of soda bi carb.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Healthy Mini Pancake step by step
- Combine all dala & rice and grind coarsely flour..
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl add the sour curds and mix well. Cover and keep aside to ferment overnight..
- Next day add all the leafy vegetable, oil, soda bi carb, sugar, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, green chilli and salt. Mix well..
- Add water as necessary and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency..
- Heat a non stick tava/mini pancakes pan and grease it using oil. Pour a spoonful of batter on it and spread circular motion to make round circle..
- Cook using oil till it turns light brown In colour from both sides..
- Serve pancakes with chhunda, pickle, curd with tea or coffee..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)