Recipe: Tasty Cara's Turkey & gravy
Cara's Turkey & gravy. Cara's Turkey & gravy Leftovers.my specialty! This is a switch up on the traditional Chicken & rice. Cara Turkey producer of Halal frozen chicken and chicken products.
We are specialized in exporting especially to Middle East and African countries. Cara Turkey – Turkey supplier of chicken, halal, frozen. If your family is anything like mine, you either ordered a few too many pounds of turkey or your local butcher decided to "oh-so-generously" raise your turkey order by six pounds. for the third year in a row. You can have Cara's Turkey & gravy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cara's Turkey & gravy
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded, cooked turkey.
- It’s 1/2 C of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chopped celery.
- Prepare of For Gravy:.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter (1/4c).
- It’s 1/2 C of flour.
- You need 4 C of water (plus a little extra in case).
- You need 2 of pks or cubes chicken bullion.
- It’s of OR 4 Cups Chicken/ Turkey broth- then omit water& seasoning.
Either way, your family just sent you back to Fairfield with one. Save them to make a fantastic turkey stock, which you can then use to flavor all sorts of soups and gravies. After you strain the stock you can freeze it in small Tupperware tubs, or even in ice cube trays, very handy to have in the kitchen! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Cara's Turkey & gravy instructions
- Chop veggies, if you choose to add them.* This step can be skipped if you prefer just meat & gravy.* These need to be boiled in a large pot. Everything will go in this pot, eventually..
- While veggies boil, shredded the turkey into bite size or desirable pieces. I used wings, legs & breast to have a mixture. I kept checking the veggies with a fork. You don't want them too mushy. I lightly seasoned the turkey..
- Once the veggies seem easy to puncture, remove from pot. Add the butter & flour, on medium-high heat stirring frequently.
- After 5-7min of stirring & letting the flour cook, add water/seasoning OR broth. Continue stirring to make sure there aren't any lumps. The heat can be lowered to medium once it thickens. Add veggies & cook about 10min.
- Lastly, add turkey. Stir & fold in well. This will need to cook about 15-20min. During this time you can decide if more seasonings are needed, more water or whatever. For a side, obviously I made rice, but potatoes or stuffing would be delicious as well! Enjoy!.
Hari ini kakak akan menggambar Turkey / Kalkun ,ikuti kakak ya caranya. Make This Turkey Carcass Soup From the BEST Roast Turkey Recipe! Now, if you need a foolproof method to make the best, most render and juicy turkey ever, try my Roast Turkey recipe. That recipe is the best method of cooking a turkey, period. Remove the turkey carcass and remove and chop any remaining turkey meat.