Recipe: Delicious Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop.
How to make this healthy instant pot turkey cheeseburger soup on the stovetop Go put the soup on! – Jennifer. Soup, Chili & Stew Leftover Turkey Soup. Soup, Chili & Stew Cheeseburger Potato Chowder. You can cook Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- Prepare 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- It’s 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- You need 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in. Featuring greek yogurt, Cabot's turkey burger recipe is a winner. Your family will love the moist turkey cheeseburgers from this recipe.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..
In a large deep skillet brown ground turkey and ground sausage. Remove from heat and set aside. Whisk in flour a little at a time. The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making.