How to Make Tasty Watermelon cooler
Watermelon cooler. Just when you think you've seen it all in the world of gadgets, Japan churns out yet another unique device. Hi Guys, today I'll show you how to stay cool in the summer with this watermelon cooler recipe. Watermelon Cooler Slushy. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
The product became the source of jokes. You don't need a juicer or blender to make this tasty watermelon drink. Make it a few hours in advance as it's best served chilled. You can have Watermelon cooler using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon cooler
- You need of Watermelon.
- You need of Mint leaves.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of black salt.
- Prepare of lemon.
- You need of dry milk powder.
- Prepare of roasted cumin powder.
This watermelon cooler recipe is made with frozen watermelon chunks and is naturally sweetened. Ready in just minutes, this slushy drink is absolutely perfect for a hot summer day! Place half of watermelon in a blender; process until smooth. Preparation In a blender purée the watermelon pieces and strain the purée through a very fine sieve.
Watermelon cooler instructions
- Take a mixer jar. Add watermelon, black salt, roasted cumin powder, lemon, sugar, dry milk powder and mint leaves to it. And grind it for 2 minutes. Your watermelon cooler is ready..
- Take some ice cubes in a glass. Pour some watermelon cooler. And garnish it with mint leaves..
- You can even refrigerate it and enjoy it like watermelon slush..
Clad as a hand-trolley, it features a. Watermelon is one my favorite summers fruits. It's light, refreshing and my refrigerator is loaded with it during this time of the. In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Bring to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.