Recipe: Tasty Watermelon Cooler
Watermelon Cooler. Just when you think you've seen it all in the world of gadgets, Japan churns out yet another unique device. Hi Guys, today I'll show you how to stay cool in the summer with this watermelon cooler recipe. Watermelon Cooler Slushy. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
The product became the source of jokes. You don't need a juicer or blender to make this tasty watermelon drink. Make it a few hours in advance as it's best served chilled. You can cook Watermelon Cooler using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Cooler
- You need of Watermelon.
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare of lemon (Small size).
- Prepare of Black Salt.
- You need of Powdered Sugar(Depends on sweetness of melon).
- You need of Any white fizzy drink (limca, nimbuz, dew, etc).
This watermelon cooler recipe is made with frozen watermelon chunks and is naturally sweetened. Ready in just minutes, this slushy drink is absolutely perfect for a hot summer day! Place half of watermelon in a blender; process until smooth. Preparation In a blender purée the watermelon pieces and strain the purée through a very fine sieve.
Watermelon Cooler step by step
- Cut watermelon into small cubes. Try deseeding it to maximum..
- In a deep utensil, add watermelons, mint leaves and squeeze lemon juice. Crush it nicely to make juice out if it..
- This step will ensure maximum flavour in the drink. Do not use juicer at all..
- Now add black salt and sugar. Check the sweetness of watermelons before adding sugar. Mine is not at all sweet that is why i have added 1 tbsp sugar..
- Mix nicely and sieve a little more than half glass. Fill remaining glass with fiZy drink of your choice. Add icecubes..
- Make sure you press the solution nicely into the seive so that you dont waste the fruit..
- Serve cool !.
Clad as a hand-trolley, it features a. Watermelon is one my favorite summers fruits. It's light, refreshing and my refrigerator is loaded with it during this time of the. In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Bring to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.