Recipe: Delicious Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle
Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle. Meso makes the best sweet potato souffle you will ever eat! You won't find a better recipe than this one. Watch your family and guest scrape the dish trying.
Even if you don't like sweet potatoes, you will like this. If you're doubting your soufflé skills, these cupcakes are way easier to make. Get the recipe from Baking a Moment. You can have Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle
- Prepare of Sweet potato mixture.
- Prepare 4 of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of Candied topping.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Mini Sweet Potato Soufflés with Pecan Pie Streusel. It's soufflé and pecan pie all in one. Get the recipe from Sprouted Routes. Yummy sweet potato casserole recipe with which I grew up.
Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° (or you may boil). Peel and cut into medium cubes all sweet potatos then rinse under cool water. Place sweet potatoes on oiled sheet pan or boiler. Combine 1 tablespoon of melted butter with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar and drizzle on top of the sweet potatoes before you place them in the oven (only)..
- Bake our boil sweet potatoes for 45 minutes or until desired color and/or texture..
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven let cool for a few minutes then place in large mixing bowl. Mix in all ingredients from "sweet potatoe mixture" with hand mixer until desirable consistency, the smoother the better :-).
- Pour sweet potatoe mixture into baking pan then top with mixed candied toppings. Bake Souffle for 30 minutes on 350°, uncovered..
- Add Jet Puff Marshmello on top and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, until marshmello has a nice color and texture..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
Nuts are essential to giving it that "crunch", so if you don't like pecans, try walnuts or macadamias or cashews instead. You won't even know this sweet potato soufflé is lightened-with brown sugar, cinnamon, and a hint of orange, it endows the common sweet potato with decadence. (Browse our collection of sweet potato recipes.) Try our savory sweet potato souffle recipe for a delicious, elegant side dish. Real Sweet Potato Souffles are moist, light, slightly sweet with pumpkin pie spice. Use a blender to make my easy sweet potato souffle recipe! Prepare your sweet potatoes in advance by gently poking with a fork several times and.