Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole
Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can have Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Prepare of extra wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of ea.) tuna; drained.
- You need of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of seasonings of choice:.
- Prepare of parsley, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need of Topping:.
- You need of pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of butter, cut into pats.
Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- In a large bowl combine soups, sour cream, tuna and seasonings..
- Stir in the cooked and drained egg noodles..
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Top with cheese, bread crumbs and butter..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)