Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Watermelon Sorbet
Watermelon Sorbet. Make this easy watermelon sorbet using just three ingredients and without an ice cream maker! Plus get tips on how to pick the sweetest watermelons this summer! Cut up the watermelon and remove all seeds.
I hope you like my recipe for a. The Creamy Watermelon Sorbet is one heaping cup watermelon cubes, one large frozen banana, and a squeeze of lime. It's creamy and totally perfect after the pool. You can have Watermelon Sorbet using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Sorbet
- You need of watermelon (approx weight 2 kg.).
- Prepare of Lemon Juice(small).
- Prepare of Zest of lemon.
- You need of honey.
- You need of mint leaf.
This Watermelon Sorbet has been one of them. Sure, it has plenty of sugar in it. This subtly sweetly watermelon sorbet screams summer. Before you sigh and say, "I don't have an ice cream maker," don't worry, you don't need one.
Watermelon Sorbet instructions
- Cut the watermelon into small cubes & freeze it overnight. Try to de-seed as much as possible..
- Next, in a grinding jar put the frozen melon pieces and start adding the rest of the ingredients (lemon zest, lemon juice, honey & chopped mint leaf)..
- Now grind the whole thing into smooth paste (Works better with food processor) and store it in a container well and keep in freezer for couple of hours..
- Now serve the sorbet using ice-cream scoop & it's ready to freshen you up..
All this lovely and impossibly smooth sorbet requires. Watermelon sorbet is an ideal refreshment during the heat of summer. It's a much loved flavor and combined with the iciness of sorbet. With the weather being so warm, this watermelon sorbet is the perfect cool treat after being out in the heat. This sorbet is only as good as your melon, so use the best fruit you can find (or grow).