How to Cook Delicious Turkey Stir Fry
Turkey Stir Fry. This Ground Turkey Stir Fry is another meal inspired by those "macro-friendly" meal delivery services that deliver individual, ready-to-reheat meals to your door. While those services are super convenient. Stir fries are the perfect weeknight meal since they can come together under twenty minutes.
Try the suggested variations to make it your own! Leftover cooked turkey, carrots, mushrooms, and broccoli get a nice Asian-inspired stir-fry treatment to serve with rice or Reviews for: Photos of Stir Fry Turkey (Dad's Version). This turkey stir-fry recipe is such an easy and tasty way to use up leftover turkey. You can cook Turkey Stir Fry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Stir Fry
- Prepare of Prep.
- Prepare 1 of Rice.
- Prepare 1 of lb. Turkey or Chicken cutlets, sliced up.
- You need 6 of cups fresh Vegetables, cut up. Broccoli, pepper, onion, snowpea. mushroom, or any other..
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of cup Chicken broth.
- You need 2 of tbl. chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 of tbl. chopped Ginger.
- You need 2 of tbl. Rice wine vineger.
- It’s 1/4 of cup Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of tbl. Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 of tbl. packed Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of tbl. Hoisen sauce or honey.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bunch Green onions, sliced.
It's VERY simple to make, and the sauce is super flavorful! This delicious stir-fry is one of my most requested leftover. From noodles to fried rice, these. This ground turkey and broccoli stir-fry is so easy, tasty and light, it's sure to The appeal then is the same as now which is that it is quick.
Turkey Stir Fry instructions
- Start your rice..
- Prep ingredients and make a slurry of cornstarch and water (keep separate)..
- Cook meat in 1 tsp. Oil on high heat till pink is gone. Add sauce, bring to boil, set aside..
- Stir fry vegs. in large saucpan on high heat in 1 tbl. oil until just beginning to soften..
- Add meat mixture to vegs. Bring to boil. Add slurry a 1/4 cup at a time until desired thickness..
- Serve with rice..
The western version of stir-frying is sauteing which also relies. Add the spring onions, pepper, carrot, celery and mushrooms. PIN Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Stir-Fry to try it later! If you're new to stir-frying, before you make this Thai Turkey Stir-Fry you might want to read the basic rules for stir-frying that I learned many. This ground turkey stir fry is the easiest recipe ever!