How to Cook Tasty Melon sorbet
Melon sorbet. Place the melon in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. The melon sorbet was really hard when we kept it in the freezer. Is it because of the higher water content in melon?
In a blender, puree the cantaloupe until smooth. Pour the sorbet base into an ice cream maker. This melon sorbet is a light and wholesome treat to enjoy during those hot summer months! You can cook Melon sorbet using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melon sorbet
- Prepare 4 cups of melon cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare some of fresh mint leaves.
Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! A hint of orange enhances the sweetness of whichever melon you choose — watermelon, cantaloupe, or honeydew melon — for this frozen dessert.. You might also like to read and watch recipe video of melon ball salad. Watermelon smoothie is also very refreshing in summers.
Melon sorbet step by step
- Cut up the melon and place in a big ziplock bag or any tray or plate. Now place into the freezer for at least 4 to 5 hours..
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and water. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until all of the sugar has dissolved. Add some mint leaves. Allow the syrup to cool completely before using it to make sorbet..
- Place the frozen melon into the jar of a food processor and pulse until the melon becomes crumbly..
- Add the lemon juice, and sugar syrup at this time and then pulse. Now a soft sorbet texture..
- Melon sorbet is ready to serve right out of the food processor..
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 to 3 hours for harder consistency..
- Ready to serve after 2 to 3 hours. Transfer in a serving bowl and garnish with fresh mint and enjoy..
In fact you can go through recipes of cool summer drinks. Another summery recipe that you might like is fruit trifle pudding. SCOOP the sorbet into the airtight container and place in the freezer. If you're using extra melon for serving, you can use a melon baller to create nice balls. Cut up the melon and place in a big ziplock bag.