Recipe: Perfect ""Turkey Noodle Soup ""
""Turkey Noodle Soup "". See Why This Dish Has Become A Thanksgiving Favorite. Cook The Perfect Turkey Dish with Recipe Ideas From Kraft® Online Hub. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil.
A simple, delicious turkey noodle soup made with drumsticks cooks for a long time for maximum flavor. The noodles are cooked separately and added to the bowls at the end. In a large kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first six ingredients. You can cook ""Turkey Noodle Soup "" using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ""Turkey Noodle Soup ""
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 of medium onion – peeled- chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped leftover Turkey.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of noodles ( i used wide ones)uncooked.
- You need 1 of salt , pepper to taste.
Tie cloves and bay leaf in a cheesecloth bag and add to kettle; bring to a boil. When you are done with a holiday meal like Thanksgiving, in a sense, the celebration has just begun. Because making a homemade turkey stock to turn into turkey noodle soup just keeps the party going. A homemade turkey soup goes so far beyond what you get out of a can or box.
""Turkey Noodle Soup "" instructions
- Bring broth & water to a boil.Add veggies, turkey. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Add noodles, parsley. Simmer another 10 minutes or until noodles are done.. when done enjoy……
In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, carrots, onion and celery to a boil. How to make Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup. Start by cooking your favorite noodles – we like the extra wide egg noodles (affiliate link) for turkey noodle soup. Drain, and rinse under cold water so the noodles don't stick together. In a separate soup pot, saute onions, celery, carrots and thyme in olive oil.