Recipe: Perfect Turkey Taco Soup
Turkey Taco Soup. This quick & easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup, filled with beans, tomatoes and corn is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner! This turkey taco soup is like your favorite turkey chili combined with the best taco flavors. It is a healthy family dinner that both kids and adults will enjoy.
I had to sub a few things. Healthy ground turkey recipes like this Turkey Taco Soup is a quick easy meal cooked in one pot! The whole family is going to enjoy and cleanup is a breeze! You can have Turkey Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 cup of beef broth (more if you prefer it soupier).
- You need 1 envelope of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- It’s 1 can of yellow corn.
- You need 1 can of white corn.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
Turkey Taco Soup is a staple recipe for the colder months of the year. It's a cross between soup and chili and packed full of taco flavor! Top it with your favorite taco toppings for a healthy and hearty. This is a great soup to make after Thanksgiving, when you have leftover turkey to use up and want to do as little cooking as possible.
Turkey Taco Soup instructions
- In medium skillet, brown turkey until cooked thoroughly.
- In large pot, combine meat, seasonings and broth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
Turkey Taco Soup is loaded with ground turkey, beans, and tons of flavor. It's a quick and easy meal made from pantry ingredients that everyone will love! This fuss-free turkey taco Soup cooks gently in the background while you tend to other dishes. We love soup at our house! I make one big pot every week through the winter.