Recipe: Yummy Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup
Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Use Campbell's® Soups In Your Next Recipe. Our Wide Variety Of Flavors Make Tasty Dishes!
This Healthy Minestrone Soup with Chicken Sausage is packed with good-for-you, naturally gluten-free ingredients, including zucchini, diced pepper, carrots, garlic, and spices. Lean garlic chicken sausage and white beans make this meal substantial enough to stand on its own–or serve with a crusty slice of bread if you wish. Simple and fresh ingredients that come together in a flash with a deep flavor that tastes like you slaved all day over a hot soup pot! You can cook Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 large of chicken sausage links chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 2 large of celery sticks.
- Prepare 3 medium of carrots.
- It’s 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- It’s 14 oz of beef broth (low sodium).
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 14 1/2 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 14 1/2 can of diced tomatoes.
Add the sausage and cook until browned, then transfer the sausage to a plate. Add the carrots, fennel, garlic and onions, and season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and sausage, and continue to cook, until the chicken is no longer pink in the center. Add the carrots, celery, stock, beans, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme and remaining salt.
Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup step by step
- brown turkey and add to crock..
- saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic and then add to crock..
- add remaining ingredients..
- cook on low for 8 hours..
- add 1 cup elbow noodes in the last 30 minutes.
- you can add pesto or cheese to taste..
- if you plan to freeze, don't add the noodles. you can add those when you reheat..
Cover, and bring to a boil. All the classic flavors of minestrone soup kicked up a notch with Italian sausage and topped with Parmesan cheese. While pasta cooks, heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Freeze option: Before adding pasta, cool soup.