Recipe: Perfect Cheesy Sausage Tortellini
Cheesy Sausage Tortellini. Cheesy Sausage Tortellini recipe: This pasta dish is creamy, cheesy, just plain down-home comfort food. I've really gotten into no-boil, one pot skillet dishes. I've made several and friends & family have.
Refrigerated Cheese Tortellini (such a Buittoni or Rana). Add broccoli and sausage; return to boil. Cook until pasta is tender but slightly firm and broccoli is Add cheese and mustard, stirring until cheese melts. You can cook Cheesy Sausage Tortellini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage Tortellini
- You need 9 oz of Tortellini.
- It’s 1 lb of Turkey Sauasage.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Pour sauce over tortellini mixture; toss to coat.. Tortellini With Sausage Recipes on Yummly Smoked Sausage And Tortellini Skillet, Smoked Sausage And Tortellini Soup, Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup. This Cheesy Sausage Tortellini is creamy, cheesy, pure comfort food.
Cheesy Sausage Tortellini instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add sausage..
- Next I added the tomato sauce..
- Then broth..
- Then the heavy cream..
- Add the tortellini last and cook until tortellini is tender..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese! Look how beautiful this dish is! ????????.
This easy recipe for sausage cheese tortellini pasta soup is quick to make and toss together in the slow cooker. The addition of cream cheese thickens up the soup slightly. This Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet is a delicious and simple one pan meal. Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned.