How to Prepare Appetizing Minestrone soup
Minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
Learn how to make a Minestrone Soup Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe! Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. You can cook Minestrone soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 4 cups of Chicken broth.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 14 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cans of white beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of Kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 16 oz of box of pasta.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best!
Minestrone soup step by step
- Cook ground turkey in garlic and Italian seasoning. Place in large pot.
- In the large pot, add chicken broth, tomato paste, beans, and spinach. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta separately. Enjoy!.
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup! Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.