How to Prepare Perfect Watermelon Mojito with blue Curacao
Watermelon Mojito with blue Curacao. These Watermelon Mojitos are a fabulous summer cocktail. The combination of fresh watermelon puree, mint simple syrup, lime juice, and rum This recipe makes a pitcher of mojitos, which is great if you're serving several people. No need to mix up individual drinks; just combine everything in the.
So, when you combine the two in a cocktail, you get a hydrating, revitalizing drink that can thwart even the warmest of days. This watermelon mojito recipe will give you yet another option to prepare a healthy and non-alcoholic drink. This refreshing mojito is prepared using fresh watermelon, fresh mint, and lime. You can cook Watermelon Mojito with blue Curacao using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Mojito with blue Curacao
- Prepare of small seedless watermelon cut into chunks.
- It’s of mint tough stems removed.
- You need of reserved for servings.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of lime cut into wedges.
- Prepare of Curacao syrup.
- Prepare of Some ice.
And, can easily be turned into an alcoholic drink if you prefer that way. These Watermelon Mojitos are a refreshing summer cocktail with a burst of delicious watermelon. When you're looking for a variation on the classic mojito, look no further than these delicious watermelon mojitos. With the help of a melon baller, you can make these refreshing cocktails in less.
Watermelon Mojito with blue Curacao instructions
- Scoop watermelon into a blender or food processor.Process until liquid..
- Strain watermelon through a mash strainer, reserving 4 cups of watermelon juice & discarding the watermelon flesh..
- Muddle the mint leaves with the lemon juice & lemon quarters in a mocktail shaker or in a jug with a muddler..
- Add watermelon juice,powdered sugar,ice cubes.Close the mocktail shaker & shake well..
- Chill a hurricane glass with ice & pour out when you are ready to pour the ingredients in the glass..
- Use a bar spoon to carefully drop in ice.Fill in the glass.Then pour the watermelon mojito..
- Then use again the bar spoon to pour the blue Curacao inside the glass & serve it chilled..
- Use a straw & garnish with mints, watermelon wedges & watermelon balls.Enjoy the drink..
This watermelon mojito recipe is more fun when they're made inside a watermelon. We're actually surprised at all the sweet melons we're finding this early-on and taking full advantage of them while we can. Summer flies by and it's only a matter of time before we exit this season of stone fruits, heirloom. Be transported to a tropical paradise with this delicious Coconut Mojito by DeKuyper®. Our Blue Coconut Mojito Recipe features Blue Curacao and Dekuyper® pucker® watermelon schnapps liqueur.