How to Prepare Tasty lighter zuppa toscana soup
lighter zuppa toscana soup. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. This healthy take on zuppa toscana is just as delicious and the perfect way to warm up during the cold winter days.
Another day, another soup recipe, but Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana is one of the tastiest, most comforting soups on Earth! Italian Sausage Soup with Kale and Beans. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! You can have lighter zuppa toscana soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of lighter zuppa toscana soup
- You need 4 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 32 oz of fat free half and half.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 3 each of italian turkey sausage.
- It’s 4 medium of potatoes diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Serve this hearty soup with a light salad and, if you really feel like going all-out, some savory herbed breadsticks. Recipe from FB: from Carl Barbaro. All Reviews for Zuppa Toscana (Better than Olive Garden!) Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe.
lighter zuppa toscana soup step by step
- remove sausage from casing and brown. set aside.
- sautee diced onion and combine onion and sausage to a stock pot.
- pour in chicken broth, and add diced potatoes. Boil till potatoes are tender..
- Use a potato masher to mash potatoes a bit for texture..
- add kale and simmer till kale is tender. add garlic powder, salt or pepper to taste if desired..
- add half and half reserving 1 cup to combine with cornstarch and add slurry to soup. stirring till heated thru….do not boil..
This healthy Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is the perfect mix of the authentic Italian recipe and the Olive Garden's favourite Tuscan soup recipe. Featuring more veggies and less cream, it's lighter yet just as hearty, nutritious and full of flavor. How to Make Zuppa Toscana Soup? In a Dutch oven or pot, bring water and broth to a boil. Add potatoes and seasonings, cook until potatoes are For a lighter and healthier version of the classic Italian soup, substitute the heavy whipping cream for milk.