Recipe: Tasty Watermelon lemonade
Watermelon lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can cook Watermelon lemonade using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon lemonade
- It’s of water.
- You need of cubed watermelon.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of Ice cubes.
- Prepare of Mint leaves.
- It’s of Lemon slices.
- It’s of Soda or sprite.
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon lemonade instructions
- Put the watermelon & water into the blender.Cover & puree until smooth.Strain through a fine mash sieve..
- Take a long glass.Put some mint leaves and lemon cubes.Crush them properly so that the aroma comes out..
- Now pour some watermelon juice in the glass.Fill half the glass.Now pour soda or Sprite on top of the watermelon juice..
- Add some lemon juice and ice cubes on it.Mix well. Garnish with mint leaf..
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!