Recipe: Perfect Crock Pot Soup
Crock Pot Soup. Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is. Just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. This savory crock pot potato soup recipe is the perfect loaded potato soup.
Set it, forget it, and enjoy by the bowlful. These easy Crockpot Soup Recipes are easy, LOADED with flavor and come in so many varieties! With tips to make your crockpot soups perfect every time. You can have Crock Pot Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey or chickn.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of Veg All.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed (optional).
I like to have Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe on hand to have for lunch on cold days or with dinner in place of a salad. It's an easy recipe that comes together fast! I'm going to let you in on a secret. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful!
Crock Pot Soup step by step
- Season meat, turkey or chicken as desired. I use Morton Nature's Seasons on my ground meat or chicken. If I use turkey I use Tony's, Morton nature's season, and chicken marinade..
- In a skillet brown ground meat, or turkey. If using chicken I boil it then cut into small pieces..
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot then add ground meat, turkey, or chicken. Season as desire..
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 2 hours..
- You can add or change any of your favorite vegetables for what I listed above. I don't put pinto beans in mine but my mom does..
Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a SUPER YUMMY, nourishing, simple soup made with onions, garlic What Makes This Lentil Soup So Good. As is my goal with most recipes I make for Pinch of Yum, this. Easy crockpot soup with all the flavor of chicken enchiladas. How to make chicken enchilada soup in the crock pot. This soup requires very little prep work!