Recipe: Perfect Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Hungarian Mushroom Soup. This creamy mushroom soup is seasoned generously with dill, paprika, parsley, and lemon juice. Sour cream is added at the end of cooking, making the soup very rich and filling. Stir in the flour, paprika, dill, salt and pepper until blended.
Add dill, paprika, and mix well. Add tamari, water, bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Stir in mushroom mixture and remaining stock. You can cook Hungarian Mushroom Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hungarian Mushroom Soup
- It’s 1 box of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 5 cloves of Garlic diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk 1% or half and half.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dill weed.
- You need 2 spoons of sour cream.
- It’s of Top with diced Turkey bacon.
Stir the mixture often, so it doesn. Add dill, thyme, paprika, chicken broth, soy sauce and white wine. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Easy Steps to Make Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
Hungarian Mushroom Soup step by step
- Sauté diced onion and garlic in butter for five minutes..
- Add sliced mushrooms. Sauté on medium heat for ten minutes, adding the dill weed and paprika in the last 7 minutes..
- Add flour. Cook for five minutes..
- Add broth. Then milk. Cook for five minutes. Add sour cream. Cook 3-5 minutes more..
- Serve with crisp sliced turkey bacon. Enjoy!.
To make this awesome Hungarian Mushroom Soup with Fresh Dill follow these easy steps (for a full printable recipe, with exact measurements, instructions, and nutritional information, scroll to the bottom of this post). Saute the onions until translucent and just barely beginning to brown. Add the garlic and saute for another minute. This creamy Hungarian mushroom soup recipe is a combination of ingredients that turns something as simple as soup into a gourmet meal. You've come to the right place if you're looking for a recipe that you can hand down to your kids to make.