Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Watermelon Lemonade
Watermelon Lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can have Watermelon Lemonade using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Lemonade
- It’s of of whole watermelon cut into cubes.
- Prepare of mint leafs.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lemon.
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon Lemonade step by step
- Using blender, blend the watermelon. using a strainer, strain the watermelon juice, we don’t need pulps..
- Mix the lemon juice and stirred..
- Pour in to a jug and add crushed mint leafs. Add some ice cube as desired. And serve in to a glass or cocktail glasss..
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!