Recipe: Yummy Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta
Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta. This garlic butter salmon pasta is quick, easy, and uses only a handful of ingredients. Perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight! I've made this pasta a couple of times now, and I love how fast it comes together.
Get your personalized results. pasta, butter, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika. Make this Baked Salmon over Garlicky Angel Hair and Cherry Tomatoes recipe—perfect for Lent. Salmon with pasta might sound kinda weird, but it's actually so delicious. You can cook Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta
- Prepare of x 180g portion of salmon.
- It’s of large cloves garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of cavalo nero or kale, chopped up.
- Prepare of dried penne pasta.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s of double cream.
If you want to prep the salmon from scratch, it's super easy: Stir together a mixture of melted butter, chopped garlic, and. Perfect Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon butter Cream Sauce and Crispy Skin. Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers. It's one of the best things we've made recently.
Garlic Butter Salmon and Cavalo Nero Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place salmon portions skin side down onto a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper. Mix two teaspoons of garlic with two teaspoons of softened butter and dollop on top of the salmon. Bake salmon for 12mins or until cooked through. Flake the salmon with a fork and set aside..
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside..
- Heat a pan with remaining butter or oil, add remaining garlic and chopped cavalo nero or kale to the pan and saute until tender..
- In a large pan, mix cooked pasta, veggies and salmon together. Pour in double cream. Sprinkle generously with grated parmesan. Season with salt to taste but you probably wouldn’t need much. Serve with a side salad..
Jump to the Easy Baked Salmon Salmon is easy to bake, promise. Perfectly cooked salmon should be tender, moist, and soft in the middle while being well seasoned on the outside. Tasty: Cavalo Nero pasta Credit: Photo: Andrew Crowley. Transfer the cavolo, garlic and pine nuts to a blender or food processor and blitz to a fine purée. Add the olive oil and Parmesan, then blitz again and season to taste.