Recipe: Appetizing Albondiga Soup (meatball soup)
Albondiga Soup (meatball soup). Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican meatball soup ("albondigas" means "meatballs" in Spanish) that my mother has cooked for our family A simple soup base is made with sautéed onions, garlic, broth, and tomatoes. Into the bubbling soup you drop meatballs made with ground beef or. Meatballs flavored with cilantro simmer in a gently-seasoned broth with potatoes and carrots.
This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots The type of meatballs traditionally found in albondigas soup are made with ground beef and use rice as a binding agent. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish, and this warm winter soup comes packed full of them. You can cook Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Albondiga Soup (meatball soup)
- Prepare of broth.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 quart of beef bouillon.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 4 oz of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 of tomatoe.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need of meat balls.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of mint.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of long grain white rice.
Albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs, potatoes, vegetables, tomatoes and onions. It's super flavorful, hearty and the perfect dish to warm you up on a chilly day. Albondigas Soup – a hearty and warm Mexican meatball soup made with juicy, well-seasoned rice and beef meatballs simmered in a flavorful tomato-based broth along with some carrots, potatoes, and zucchini. Albondigas Soup is a broth-based soup that is chock full of vegetables, such as carrots, potatoes, garlic, onions, and zucchini, and features meatballs with Mexican seasoning, such as cumin, chili powder, and Mexican oregano.
Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) instructions
- finely chop and fine slice bell peppers, carrots, celery, tomatoes and onions. throw all ingredients for the broth in a large pot and boil..
- soak your rice small bowl with hot water set aside..
- while your broth is boiling mix ground beef and ground turkey in large bowl. in a small bowl wisk egg with herbs and onion. mix well into the meat. drain the water from the rice add to meat mixture. I recommend use your hands. mix well with hands and shape into little balls. drop meatballs into boiling broth. cover tightly cook for 30 minutes.
- I double this recipe for a family of 6. taste better the next day.
Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Packed Full Of Flavor, This Simple Albondigas Soup Is Sure To Become A Favorite. Beef meatballs, or albondigas, are simmered with lots of fresh vegetables in this old-fashioned soup that's perfect for a cold, rainy day. All Reviews for Mama's Old-Fashioned Albondigas (Meatball Soup). This warm and comforting albondigas soup recipe is packed with hearty vegetables and Mexican-style meatballs.