Recipe: Appetizing Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho
Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho. Pour into chilled bowls and sprinkle with dill, feta, and remaining watermelon. I am always looking for creative ways to serve it and this chilled watermelon soup is to die for! In this video, I will teach you how to.
This watermelon gazpacho recipe is the perfect balance of savory and sweet, it's full of feel-good This refreshing chilled soup is the perfect way to use up a leftover hunk of watermelon that you. Summery watermelon gazpacho, a cold soup with watermelon, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumbers. Summer is the perfect time of the This watermelon gazpacho is a fun and different way to serve summer fruit…and it's a great. You can cook Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho
- It’s 5 cup of watermelon cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 of lemon (juice).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Chilled watermelon gazpacho is very refreshing when the weather is too hot for comfort. It takes no cooking at all and minutes to prep – perfect for summer. This simple, refreshing gazpacho-like chilled soup depends on the sweetness of the watermelon, tempered by the addition of olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt, to create the perfect balance of flavors. Watermelon Gazpacho is a light and refreshing chilled soup made with sweet summer Gazpacho and watermelon are basically synonymous with summertime.
Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho instructions
- Mix watermelon cubes and sugar in bowl & keep aside for 15 mins..
- Watermelon- sugar drench,mint leaves and lemon..
- Put watermelon cubes,mint leaves lemon juice and salt in mixer jar. Blend it for 5 mins..
- Strain the blended watermelon-mint mixture..
- Refrigerate it till chilled well..
- Serve chilled, garnishing with fresh mint leaves..
Best served on sizzling, sunny days. You want to make View image. Watermelon Gazpacho Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Watermelon gazpacho or cold watermelon soup is enjoyed worldwide. For a pretty presentation, fill martini glasses with the gazpacho and garnish with a slice of lime and fresh.