Recipe: Appetizing Christi's Gnocchi Bake
Christi's Gnocchi Bake. This Cheesy Gnocchi Bake couldn't be any easier! Made with a simple but flavorful tomato and bacon sauce and topped with melty mozzarella cheese. A one-pan dinner of roasted gnocchi and vegetables that doesn't even require you to boil the dumplings.
Gnocchi bake is a comforting, easy one-pan family dinner. A bit ike a pasta bake just using a bag of gnocchi and some veggies straight out of the freezer. See more ideas about Gnocchi recipes, Gnocchi, Recipes. · Gnocchi alla Sorrentina is an incredible Italian comfort food dish made with gnocchi baked in a tomato sauce with bubbling. You can have Christi's Gnocchi Bake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christi's Gnocchi Bake
- You need 10 oz of bag spinach.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 25 oz of Jar Vodka sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Red onion.
- You need 1 lb of ground Turkey,beef,or chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili pepper.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 12 oz of bag gnocchi.
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 oz of shredded parmesan.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, gnocchi and spinach to the sauce and stir until coated and the spinach wilts. Gnocchi, mushrooms, and chunks of chicken are baked with layers of chunky tomato sauce and lots of cheese for this hearty family pleaser. All Reviews for Layered Chicken Parmesan Gnocchi Bake. Everyone… hold your horses – this Chicken Parmesan Gnocchi Bake is about to be the new favorite thing on What's Gaby Cooking!
Christi's Gnocchi Bake instructions
- heat oven to 425.
- cook bacon over stove, drain all fat except for 2 tablespoon..
- add garlic & onion to remaining bacon fat. Add diced tomato..
- add ground meat to onion, garlic. add additional spices..
- Blanche spinach in boiling water. drain, add to bacon, tomatoes, garlic, meat etc cook for 2 minutes, set aside..
- boil chicken broth. add gnocchi, time for 2 mins, or until gnocchi is floating a top broth. drain, set aside. you can save remaining broth for another recipe..
- in a separate baking dish, add mixture of ingredients from step # 5.
- add gnocchi, and mix in baking dish..
- crush bacon on top, add Jar of vodka sauce.
- add parmesan.
- bake for 45 minutes.
Homemade meatballs and gnocchi come together in this cheesy bake. Bonus points: It can be made ahead so all you have to do is bake when you're ready. This quick Italian bake is really easy to make. Just put gnocchi, wilted spinach, Parma ham and mozzarrella balls into a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbling. I spent Sunday afternoon at the ultimate potluck.