Easiest Way to Make Appetizing One Pot Spaghetti
One Pot Spaghetti. This spaghetti recipe is extra easy because everything happens in one pot. Don't you love recipes like that? I always use ground beef in my spaghetti, but you can use a mix of beef, veal, sausage.
Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. One Pot Spaghetti is truly made in ONE pot. No boiling the pasta separately; it cooks right in the homemade sauce, soaking up all the mouthwatering flavors! You can have One Pot Spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 pints of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan, shaved.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
This is how I make Instant Pot spaghetti all in one pot. It is such a delicious and simple family dinner that you will eat on repeat! I am happy to bring y'all one of my barely-a-recipe emergency dinners! Instant Pot spaghetti is way easier, faster, and, arguably, tastier than the version you make on the Break the spaghetti strands in half and spread them in one or two layers over the ground beef mixture.
One Pot Spaghetti instructions
- Drizzle meat with olive oil and brown in a stock pot over medium heat for 7-9 minutes. Add onions, garlic, oregano, red pepper flake, and salt & pepper. Continue to heat for 2-3 minutes. Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti, tomatoes, and basil..
- Cover with lid and simmer for 17 minutes, until noodles are cooked al dente. Top with parmesan..
One Pot Taco Spaghetti – All your favorite flavors of tacos in spaghetti form – made in ONE PAN! So cheesy, comforting and stinking easy with no clean-up! This EASY Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is cooked all in one pot! It's hard to beat homemade pasta recipe (from scratch) that can be whipped up in less than half an hour. Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti is one of the best Instant Pot recipes for a fast family dinner.