How to Make Tasty Albondigas
Albondigas. How to make Albondigas / Como Hacer Albondigas. How to make Albondigas or Mexican Meatball Soup. chiquitalatinafun. You need tomatoes boiled and crushed in the broth.
It's definitely one my favorite soups. Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. Find albondigas stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Albondigas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Albondigas
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey).
- You need 1 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Prepare 3 of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Prepare 3 small of zuchinis (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper.
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs Albondigas Soup is make ahead friendly (tips and tricks included!) stores and reheats beautifully, is. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Packed Full Of Flavor, This Simple Albondigas Soup Is Sure To Become A Favorite.
Albondigas step by step
- In bowl, mix ground beef, rice, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Form into golf size balls and place on tray. Once done refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. This will help the meatballs stay intact when cooking..
- In pot, place chicken broth, carrots, zucchini, and oregano. Bring to boil over high heat. Cook until vegetables are tender. 15-20 minutes..
- Add meatballs and cook over medium heat for an additional 30-45 minutes..
- Serve with warmed corn tortillas..
Albondigas Soup – a hearty and warm Mexican meatball soup made with juicy, well-seasoned rice and beef meatballs simmered in a flavorful tomato-based broth along with some carrots, potatoes. Albondigas (or albondiguillas) is the name for Spanish meatballs. And while you may not find them gracing a dinner table, they are still commonly found around Spain, just a little earlier. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs.