Recipe: Appetizing dressing
dressing. Перевод слова dressing, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Dressing commonly refers to: Dressing (knot), the process of arranging a knot. Dressing (medical), a medical covering for a wound, usually made of cloth.
Kelime ve terimleri çevir ve farklı aksanlarda sesli dinleme. dressing giyme dressing table tuvalet masası dressing giyinme ne demek. Dressing definition is – the act or process of one who dresses. How to use dressing in a sentence. You can cook dressing using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of dressing
- You need 2 packages of of herb stuffing peppridge farm.
- It’s 1 loaf of bread layed out night before on a tray to dry out.
- Prepare 2 box of of turkey dressing.
- You need 6 can of chicken broth.
- You need 6 of stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 4 of green onions diced up.
- You need 6 of boiled eggs chopped up.
- It’s 1 small of onion diced.
- You need 1 large of turkey pan.
- Prepare 1 of lots of pepper n salt for taste.
- It’s 1 of water lots of.
Dressing definition: A salad dressing is a mixture of oil, vinegar , and herbs or flavourings , which you pour. Find more ways to say dressing, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Dressing definition, the act of a person or thing that dresses. See more. a sauce for food: salad dressing. stuffing for a fowl: turkey dressing. material used to dress or cover a wound.
- preheat oven to 350.
- take two packages of herb stuffing and cans of broth and stir in turkey pan.
- now add turkey stuffing and dry bread crumbled up stir.
- nowadd water till bread mixture is very moist gonna say around 4 plus cups of water just add little by little.
- now add pepper n salt n stir.
- add rest of ingredients n stir thoroughly taste n add more pepper n salt.
- make sure its very moist dressin like soggy feeling.
- cook for about 2 to 3 hours till veggies done n moisture bakes into bread.
- and forgot cover with foil.
Another word for stuffing, a dish served at the table on thanksgiving. "Are you making the dressing?" "Yeah I'm bringing it to the thanksgiving dinner". Rice dressing often appears on holiday or Sunday dinner tables, mostly in the South. In Louisiana, a "Dirty Rice" version is typically cooked with onions, peppers, diced poultry giblets, or livers, and plenty. Find dressing room stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.