Easiest Way to Make Perfect Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad. Tuna gets jazzed up with jalepenos and a tangy lemon mayonnaise in this fun summer pasta salad. Serve over a bed of fresh iceburg lettuce. Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is a nutritious, delicious and easy to make dinner.
It's a nice way to trick the kids into eating some veggies. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. You can cook Savory Tuna Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need of Pasta (your choice).
- Prepare of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- Prepare of small stock celery finely diced.
- Prepare of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- You need of light mayonnaise.
- It’s of sliced black olives.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of miracle whip.
- You need of white onion finely diced.
- It’s of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of fresh cracked black pepper.
In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Tuna pasta salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt.
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..
It's an easy, healthy, dish that is. Tuna Pasta Salad with Spinach and Radishes – Joy the Baker. If it were… it would be a gross one. I hope you can bear with me through this savory time. Your standard pasta salad recipe is getting a refresh.