Recipe: Perfect Watermelon lemonade 🍹
Watermelon lemonade 🍹. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. "How to make sweet & tart watermelon lemonade. Homemade lemonade is so easy to make and taste sooooooo much better than anything you will find in the store. You can cook Watermelon lemonade 🍹 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon lemonade 🍹
- You need 1/2 of large watermelon peeled, seeded and cut into big cubes.
- You need 4 tbsps of lemon squash.
- It’s 3 of lemons.
- Prepare 10 of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of drinking soda bottle.
Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade. This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon.
Watermelon lemonade 🍹 step by step
- Cut watermelon cubes into small pieces and put it in to a mixer jar. Add lemon squash, juice of 1/2 lemon, 6 fresh mint leaves and grind..
- Cut remaining lemons into small pieces and put them into glasses. Put fresh mint leaves in each glasses..
- Fill up the glasses till half with drinking soda..
- Fill up the glasses with watermelon puree..
- Serve immediately..
Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass! Fresh watermelon with fresh lemons and a few other ingredients and you have an amazing refreshing summer drink. Speaking of lemonade, this watermelon version is pretty much the best.