How to Cook Appetizing Mint watermelon lemonade
Mint watermelon lemonade. Blended watermelons provide most of the liquid for this light and refreshing lemonade. Watermelon mint lemonade mixed with lemonade and spiked with mint syrup is a wonderfully refreshing summer beverage, perfect for any hot day. When we tasted Chick-Fil-A's watermelon mint lemonade we knew we had to make a copycat!
I created a mint simple syrup to sweeten the drink and impart a subtle minty flavor. Enjoy this revitalizing take on lemonade with the addition of juicy watermelon and cooling mint. This super satisfying, refreshing cocktail is perfect for parties and Mint. You can have Mint watermelon lemonade using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint watermelon lemonade
- It’s 1 cup of chopped and deseeded watermelon.
- It’s 2-3 spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 7-8 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need To taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare As needed of ice cubes.
This is the Ryan Gosling of drinks, ladies. Make the lemon mint simple syrup. Combine water sugar mint leaves and one of the halfs of lemons in a small sauce pan. Watermelon Mint Lemonade, a refreshing non-alcoholic drink for a hot summer day.
Mint watermelon lemonade instructions
- Cut watermelon and remove seeds and chop into pieces..
- Now take mixie jar and add chopped watermelon, mint leaves,sugar,lemon juice,rock salt as per taste and crush it..
- Now add ½ cup water and again crush it..
- Now take out and keep aside..
- Take Serving glass put ice cubes in it and Pour lemonade.now serve it..
Low in calories, refined sugar free, super healthy, and so delicious. This is my kind of drink! There's never a bad time for a refreshing, fruity shake and this Watermelon Mint Lemonade Shakeology recipe hits all the right notes: sweet watermelon, tart lemon, and fresh mint. Watermelon Mint Lemonade is the perfect drink to serve with all the good summer meals you're planning to make this summer. It is an amazing lemonade recipe to have on hand, and since we've.