How to Prepare Yummy Crockpot Ham and Beans
Crockpot Ham and Beans. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Whichever method you use, rinse and drain the beans before placing them in the crock pot. Combine the beans, ham, brown sugar, onion powder, parsley, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker.
Remove the bay leaf, ham bone and fish out any bones that may have fallen off during cooking. This recipe for the best Slow Cooker Ham and Beans is creamy and delicious. Great for leftover ham, just add veggies broth and seasonings. You can have Crockpot Ham and Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ham and Beans
- Prepare 32 oz of bag great northern beans.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 of large ham hock.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
This Crock Pot Ham and Beans recipe could not be easier. This delicious creamy comfort food goes great with some sweet corn bread. So grab some left over ham or a couple ham hocks and get to crockin'. Crock Pot Ham and Bean Soup Recipe.
Crockpot Ham and Beans step by step
- Chop up ham and onion and put into crockpot. Put ham hock, garlic and bouillon cubes in. Salt and pepper. The beans need to be boiled for two minutes and drained. Put them in the crockpot and cover with water and the lid. Cook on high for 6 hours. Take out ham hock. Stir and serve with cornbread. This recipe is for a 4 quart crockpot..
That's right, there's nothing new or innovative about this old-fashioned crock pot ham and beans recipe, yet, it's one of my favorite hearty soups. These old-fashioned ham and beans are creamy, full of ham flavor, and totally comforting. The Best Ham Beans Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Add onion and celery to crock pot. Place ham bone or hocks on top of onion and celery.