How to Cook Delicious Watermelon lemonade
Watermelon lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can have Watermelon lemonade using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon lemonade
- Prepare 1&1/2 tsp of chopped watermelon.
- It’s Handful of chopped mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of lemon.
- It’s 1 of big sprite bottle.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need as required of Ice cubes.
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon lemonade instructions
- Take chopped watermelon. Put it in the grinder. Add 1 and a half cup water in it and grind it..
- Now add some mint leaves and ice cubes and grind it once again..
- Now take serving glass and add 2 tbsp lemon juice in it and 2 tbsp sugar syrup(made with 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar)and add 4-5 mint leaves and watermelon pieces in it..
- Now add some thinly sliced lemon pieces and ice cubes in it and now add sprite in it. Mix it well and add 1/4 cup watermelon squash in it. Mix it properly..
- Serve it cold..
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!