Recipe: Delicious Watermelon Sorbet
Watermelon Sorbet. Make this easy watermelon sorbet using just three ingredients and without an ice cream maker! Plus get tips on how to pick the sweetest watermelons this summer! Cut up the watermelon and remove all seeds.
I hope you like my recipe for a. The Creamy Watermelon Sorbet is one heaping cup watermelon cubes, one large frozen banana, and a squeeze of lime. It's creamy and totally perfect after the pool. You can cook Watermelon Sorbet using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Sorbet
- It’s 2-3 cups of Watermelon chunks.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- It’s As required of Mint Leaves for garnishing.
This Watermelon Sorbet has been one of them. Sure, it has plenty of sugar in it. This subtly sweetly watermelon sorbet screams summer. Before you sigh and say, "I don't have an ice cream maker," don't worry, you don't need one.
Watermelon Sorbet step by step
- Freeze the Watermelon chunks for an hour or two at first. Remove from the freezer. Blend them directly with Condensed Milk for the first version and the Honey for the second. If using Lemon juice, use that too. Blitz until smooth and well blended..
- Pour this in an airtight container and freeze until set. After done, flake the top with a fork and then scoop out the stunning and lip-smacking Sorbet. Enjoy!.
All this lovely and impossibly smooth sorbet requires. Watermelon sorbet is an ideal refreshment during the heat of summer. It's a much loved flavor and combined with the iciness of sorbet. With the weather being so warm, this watermelon sorbet is the perfect cool treat after being out in the heat. This sorbet is only as good as your melon, so use the best fruit you can find (or grow).