How to Make Appetizing Watermelon Fizz
Watermelon Fizz. Reviews for: Photos of Watermelon Gin Fizz. Watermelon Gin Fizz. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's the best way to cool off this summer without all the calories and fat!
The watermelon and the lime work really well together in this drink. It is just the right amount of tart and sweet together. Blend coconut water, watermelon, and stevia together in a blender until smooth. You can have Watermelon Fizz using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Fizz
- It’s 1 bowl of Watermelon.
- It’s of Sugar as per taste.
- You need Pinch of Black Salt.
- It’s 12-15 of Mint Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped Watermelon for garnishing(Optional).
- You need as needed of Ice cubes.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add watermelon mixture. Just place cubes of chilled watermelon in a mesh strainer and push them. Watermelon is loaded with vitamin A and the sparkling water gives this too-cool beverage some "fizz". Kick off summer with this refreshing sipper.
Watermelon Fizz step by step
- Take all ingredients in mixer Jar,watermelon, mint leaves, sugar, black salt, lemon juice,some ice cubes and grind.
- In a glass take Ice Cubes, 2-3 Chopped mint leaves, lemon slice and fill half glass with the Watermelon mix.
- For left glass pour Soda and serve chilled.
To keep the grown-ups happy Try this quick and easy watermelon fizz recipe that has a low number of calories! The Watermelon Fizz is a refreshingly cool drink recipe for a hot sunny day. Made from Burnett's watermelon vodka and lemon-lime soda, and served over ice in a rocks. This post may contain affiliate links. I might be drinking these cocktails all summer long > Watermelon Gin Fizz.